Focus and Scope
The focus and scopes of IJRELT (International Journal of Research in English Language Teaching) include the following topic areas:
- English Language Pedagogy
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
- ELT Materials Development and Evaluation
- English Language Testing and Assessment
- ICT-based Assessment in ELT
- English Learning Strategies
- English for Young Learners
- English Language for Academic
- Curriculum Development in Language Teaching
- Technology for Enhanced English Language Learning
- Computer Assisted for English Language Learning
- Research in English Language Teaching
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
IJRELT is free charges of author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR).
Review: 0.00 (IDR)
Article Processing: 0.00 (IDR)