PENGARUH TINGKAT MOTIVASI DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA GURU DI SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEJURUAN LAB BUSINESS SCHOOL KOTA TANGERANG TAHUN PELAJARAN 2018/2019

  • Nuraini . Universitas Islam Syekh Yusuf
  • Yusuf Budiana Tanu universitas islam syekh yusuf

Abstract

ABSTRACT

This study uses an associative descriptive research method with a quantitative approach with data analysis techniques using multiple regression. The population in this study were the teachers in the Vocational School Business School in Tangerang City and the sample taken by all the teachers in the Vocational School Business School were 47 teachers. Based on the results of research calculations The results of this study indicate in the F test (simultaneous) that the level of motivation and compensation significantly affects teacher performance with a sig value of F 0,000 <0.05 and an F value of 11.221. The results of the t test (partial) showed that the level of motivation significantly affected teacher performance with a sig t value of 0.001 <0.005 and a value of t arithmetic 3652, and compensation significantly affected a teacher's performance with a t value of 0.001 <0.005 and a t value of -3.736. so, it can be concluded that the level of motivation and compensation influences teacher performance both simultaneously and partially. While the determinant coefficient value of the variable obtained R square value of 0.338 shows the contribution of the influence of the independent variable (motivation and compensation) to the dependent (teacher performance) means that motivation and compensation on teacher performance in schools has an effect of 33.8% while the remaining 66.2% is influenced by other variables which did not include within the scope of the study.

References

Abdullah. (2015). Statistika Tanpa Stres (Edisi pert). TransMedia Pustaka.
Bungin, B. (2018). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif (Edisi ke-9). tapos - cimanggis, depok: PRENADAMEDIA GROUP.
Halim, A. (2017). Kinerja Karyawan Di Broadway Barbershop Pt Bersama Lima Putera. Jurnal Komunikasi, 5(1), 1–8.
Hartanti, A. S., & Yuniarsih, T. (2018). Pengaruh Kompetensi Profesional Guru dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Guru Di Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan (The Effect Of The Professional Competence Of Teachers Performance In School High School), 1(14), 19–27.
Hasibuan, M. (Ed.). (2014). manajemen sumber daya manusia. In manajemen sumber daya manusia (edisi 18). BUMI AKSARA.
Kadarisman (Ed.). (2014). manajemen kompensasi. In manajemen kompensasi. PT RAJAGRAINDO PERSADA.
Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan. (2016). Laporan Kinerja Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan 2015.
Kotherja, O., & Rapti, E. (2015). The Importance of Motivation in Employees’ Performance in Schools. Journal of Educational and Social Research, 5(2), 117–122.
Luthfi, R. I. (2014). ( Studi Pada PT Elsiscom Prima Karya , Kantor Perwakilan Surabaya ), 13(1), 1–8.
Makena Muguongo, M. (2015). Effects of Compensation on Job Satisfaction Among Secondary School Teachers in Maara Sub - County of Tharaka Nithi County, Kenya. Journal of Human Resource Management, 3(6).
Mangkunegara, P. anwar. (2000). manajemen sumber daya manusia perusahaan. In S. Sandiasih (Ed.), manajemen sumber daya manusia perusahaan. PT. REMAJA ROSDAKARYA.
Millán, J. M., Hessels, J., Thurik, R., & Aguado, R. (2011). Determinants of Job Satisfaction Across the EU-15: A Comparison of Self-Employed and Paid Employees. Ssrn.
Mulyasa. (2015). menjadi guru profesional. In menjadi guru profesional.
Mustafa, M. N., & Othman, N. (2010). The Effect of Work Motivation on Teacher ’ s Work Performance in Pekanbaru Senior High Schools , Riau Province , Indonesia. Sosiohumanika, 3(2), 259–272.
Nadim, M. (2012). Effects of Motivational Factors on Teachers ’ Job Satisfaction : a Study on Public Sector Degree Colleges of Punjab , Pakistan. The Journal of Commerce, 4(4), 25–32.
Nawaz, M. M., Iqbal, N., Ali, I., Shaukat, Z., & Usman, A. (n.d.). Effects of Motivational Factors on Employees Job Satisfaction. International Journal of Business and Management, 5(3), 70–80.
Negeri, M. T. S., Kabupaten, A., & Propinsi, S. (n.d.). Pengaruh Supervisi Dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Guru Pada Mts. Negeri Anyar Kabupaten Serang Propinsi Banten Uu Badrudin.
Nurfuadi. (2012). profesionalisme guru. In Suwito (Ed.), profesionalisme guru. STAIN Press. purwokerto.
Priyatno, D. (2014). SPSS 22: Pengolahan Data Terpraktis. (A. Prabawati, Ed.). C.V ANDI OFFSET.
Sardiman. (2011). motivasi dalam pendidikan. In interaksi dan motivasi belajar. PT RAJAGRAINDO PERSADA.
Sarpandadi, ahmad 2016. (2016). Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Guru, 2(02), 118–126.
Siregar, S. (2017). Statistik Parametrik.pdf. (F. Hutari, Ed.) (Edisi Keem). Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
Sugiyono. (2015). Statistik Untuk Penelitian. Alfabeta, Bandung.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D.pdf (Edisi ke-2). Alfabeta, Bandung
Published
2020-01-10