Abdi Pandawa- Community Service Journal is managed by Faculty of Teacher Training and Education (FKIP) UNIS Tangerang . This journal accommodates community service article and students’ research article. This journal contains articles of community service with the scope Education for Sustainable Developments are investigated for community empowerment program. Similarly, the scope of community service activities is conducted by students. It covers educational and social science. The purpose of the publication provide a place to disseminate conceptual ideas and thoughts in the world of education, development and social science which are expected to contribute in developing science and technology in order to achieve national development goals.
Fokus dan Ruang Lingkup
1. Pendidikan untuk Pembangunan Berkelanjutan
Education for Sustainable Development
2. Perkembangan dan tantangan pada Ilmu Pendidikan dan Sosial
Developments and challenges in Educational and Social Sciences
3. Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran
Teaching and Learning Activities
4. Media dan Materi Pembelajaran
. Media and Learning Materials
5. Implementasi, Insersi dan Revitalisasi dalam Ilmu Pendidikan dan Sosial
Implementing, Insertion and Revitalization in Educational and Social Sciences
Abdi Pandawa: Journal of Community Service is a peer-reviewed journal published by Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Syekh- Yusuf Islamic University (UNIS), Tangerang. In the process of publication, the ethical behavior should be comprehended and complied by all parties in Abdi Pandawa: Journal of Community Service. All parties in the publication process include the chief editor, the editorial board, reviewers, and authors. In essence, the journal publication of Abdi Pandawa adheres to the Regulation of the Head of the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) No. 5 dated 2014 regarding Publication Ethics.
Peer Review Process
- The articles submissions are processed through website.
- Submitted article should address to the focus and scope determined.
- Submitted article will be reviewed by the Editorial Board. Then, it, articles that comply with Abdi Pandawa standard writing criteria, will be forwarded to reviewers.
- Rejected Article will be returned to the author without being forwarded to reviewers.
- After reviewing process, if there are any revisions, articles will be sent back to the author.
- After making revision, authors have to re-submit the articles based on the notes, comments and feedback of the reviewers.
- Another reviewed will be informed later after the resubmission.
- After the process of substantial review, there are three kind of information that will be shared such as articles can be accepted for publication, accepted with some revision or rejected article.
- Accepted and Rejected articles are decided by the Chief Editor. It is based on the result of review and suggestion from reviewers and the editorial board.